In The Great Game of Business, Jack Stack outlines his “Higher Laws of Business”:
1. You get what you give.
2. It’s easy to stop one guy, but it’s pretty hard to stop 100.
3. What goes around comes around.
4. You do what you gotta do.
5. You gotta wanna.
6. You can sometimes fool the fans, but you can never fool the players.
7. When you raise the bottom, the top rises.
8. When people set their own targets, they usually hit them.
9. If nobody pays attention, people stop caring.
10. As they say in Missouri: S#@$ rolls downhill. By which we mean change begins at the top.
The Ultimate Higher Law:
When you appeal to the highest level of thinking, you get the highest level of performance.
Gamify your workplace, Huddle area or any other meeting space with our Higher Laws of Business poster set. You’ll receive 11 individual posters containing each of the “Higher Laws” (including the Ultimate Higher Law) as listed above and one poster with the poster series logo (see product photos to view all images).
The set contains 12 posters and is available in the following formats:
- 18×24 printed posters (set of 12) – $149.95
- 18×24 digital download (set of 12 files you can print on your own) – $79.95
- 24×36 digital download (set of 12 files you can print on your own) – $79.95
*Frame is not included with printed posters
**Digital download sets are pre-formatted to print in standard poster sizes. Simply download the files and send them to your print-shop of choice.