Basic business & financial literacy.
Developing basic business and financial literacy at all levels of a company is the first step toward helping individual employees realize how their decisions impact the bottom line. The Yo-Yo Company workshop was designed to educate employees on the key financial metrics of a manufacturing business in a non-threatening way, using plain-language and easy-to-understand examples. In this course, participants will be guided through a real-life scenario of starting a manufacturing business including the realities of borrowing capital, repaying loans and monitoring cash flow.
The Yo-Yo Company workshop will help employees understand the fundamentals of the income statement, cash flow statement and the balance sheet.
*This training is also available in a “service” version, which is offered upon request.
2017 Event Dates & Times
The YoYo Company Training – 4-hour training
March 15th | 8:30 am – 12:30 am
July 12th | 8:30 am – 12:30 am
November 8th | 8:30 am – 12:30 am
- Recognize the difference between profit and cash
- Understand how financial tracking impacts decision making
- Become familiar with the business planning process
Who Should Attend
- Supervisors or managers who have to communicate financial information to others.
- Employees who have recently completed the company orientation process.
- Line-level employees who need to understand basic components of financial literacy.