*This event is ALL-INCLUSIVE: Hotel, meals & ground transportation included in registration.
If you are actively practicing The Great Game of Business, you know people support what they help create. But did you know there is a critical semi-annual process behind getting buy-in, developing your sales & marketing plan, determining your Critical Number™, creating contingencies and planning for the future?
For 27 years, High-Involvement Planning (HIP) has been key to SRC’s success and many longtime practitioners in the Great Game Community feel like High-Involvement Planning is the linchpin missing in sustaining their Game.
Over two engaging days in Springfield, MO you’ll learn to:
- Create a planning process that consistently involves, informs & educates the entire organization on the realities of the marketplace
- Define your Critical Numbers and build your plan to rally around those numbers
- Develop a Plan B–a crucial practice for on-going growth & success
- Bring your financial plans to life with the power of “Forward Forecasting”
- Build buy-in and commitment to the plan
- Link your strategy to day-to-day actions
- Conduct Plan Reviews that encourage participation & challenge assumptions
- Get everyone involved in creating a zero-based, bottom up financial plan
Other highlights include:
- Keynote by Matt Burtin, SRC Electrical Director of Sales & Marketing
- Examples & planning tools to identify & define your Critical Numbers
- Team exercises created to improve your planning & “Forward Forecasting” skills
- Lessons from the field: Case Studies from practicing companies
- Roundtable discussion opportunities designed to focus on your specific planning and execution challenges
- Observe a Sales & Marketing presentation conducted by one of SRC’s subsidiary companies
- Two vital planning templates necessary to implement H.I.P. in your organization
Who Should Attend
- Executives, key decision makers and sales personnel in businesses who have implemented The Game and are looking to take things to the next level.
The HIP Summit registration fee includes two nights hotel, local ground transportation, meals and all workshop materials. Multi-person discount for 4+ participants available – call 1-800-386-2752 for details.
“This has so much ʻmeatʼ that Iʼm overwhelmed with new ideas, excitement & commitment to The Game.” Alan Kent, CEO - Meadows Regional Medical Center